We recognize that your time is valuable and strive to minimize the time spent waiting. Therefore, we offer our clients and patients two options. Walk-in hours, which are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis, are great for clients without fixed schedules.
They are available:
• Monday through Friday 12:00 PM through 2:00 PM
• Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 PM through and 8:00 PM
We also offer appointments as follows:
• Monday 10:30 AM through 11:30 AM & 2:30 PM through 5:30 PM
• Tuesday 10:30 AM through 11:30 AM & 2:30 PM through 5:30 PM
• Wednesday 09:00 AM through 11:30 AM & 2:30 PM through 5:15 PM
• Thursday 10:30 AM through 11:30 AM & 3:30 PM through 5:30 PM
Please note our office is closed on Thursdays from 2:30 PM until 3:30 PM
• Friday 9:30 AM through 11:30 AM & 2:30 PM through 4:30 PM
• Saturday 9:00 AM through 1:45 PM
We consider an appointment made to be an agreement between our office and our clients. We rely on our fine clients to abide by that agreement
As we do operate on a schedule, we request a minimum of 24 hours notice, if at all possible, for any cancellation of appointments so as to allow us to schedule another patient in need of care. Without a 24 hours notice, a cancellation charge may be considered.
As emergencies do arise, we ask your patience if there is a delay during your appointment time due to a patient in need of immediate care. We will try to inform you of any changes necessary ahead of time, if at all possible.
If you have an emergency, please call the office right away and we will do everything possible to get your pet in at the earliest opportunity.
If an emergency should arise when a Doctor is available, we will be happy to see you and your pet. However, we are not an Emergency Clinic and recommend, instead, the following hospitals for these emergencies:
• Harford Emergency in Hickory, Md (410) 420-8000
• Chesapeake Veterinary Referral in Towson, Md (410) 828-0911